The Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant in NYC
Follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplant in NYC has changed the way top surgeons restore hair. Developed in the 1950s, this method of follicle transplantation didn’t become the leading choice for men and women until the 2000s.
The traditional FUT (strip method) has gradually fallen behind thanks to minimally invasive, efficient options. The NeoGraft is the newest robotic transplant technology, and it is light-years beyond the leading FUE options available until now.
The Nova Medical Hair Transplant Clinic is thrilled to be among global trailblazers offering an advanced robotic hair transplant experience in New York. Read on to discover its impressive features and gain the knowledge you need about enhanced safety and results.
Because this is the least invasive way to permanently restore hair, it surpasses other big players in the hair transplant marketplace.
NeoGraft – Safer Than Leading Competitors
Unique handpieces control the depth of incision so well the FUE process is a-traumatic for underlying tissue. This system is safer for valuable grafts, too. NeoGraft wet storage outshines dry methods as it keeps delicate tissue hydrated for increased survival rates.
Every follicle is precious when redistributing your hair for a fuller appearance. In the past, harvesting and processing grafts allowed for damage and drying. Now we rapidly complete the treatment while keeping follicles healthy throughout.
Faster procedures and hydration lead to exceptional results.
If you’re like many who struggle with thinning or bald patches, you’ve tried numerous “cures” or treatments to grow hair back, including topical remedies, hair loss vitamins or medicated shampoos. Rogaine is sometimes effective in slowing the progression of hair fall. However, medications don’t come without side effects and other products often don’t work at all.
So, are you ready to ditch the gimmicks in favor of a hair transplant that lasts?
FUE in NYC is minimally invasive and virtually scar less. Here’s how it works:
The basic steps of FUE include selecting, excising, and reinserting follicle grafts. A tiny rotary punch tool excises a micro plug of scalp tissue and hair roots. The microscopic muscles attached to follicles and supportive tissue are included to help hairs thrive when transferred to their new location.
The pioneer of rotary hair plug extractors was 4mm across in the 1950s. Since then, the drive to obtain increasingly smaller plug methods has succeeded. Micro-precision hair grafts are down to less than 1mm and the precise control of depth and protection of follicle viability mean high success rates.
Visible scarring potential has dramatically improved as well since the previously large extractions are no longer required. No visible plugs need to show at removal or implant sites.
Your living, DHT-resistant hair follicles can be redistributed and maximized on your scalp. Taken from the back and sides where hair is denser, high graft numbers can be carefully removed without showing visible depletion. When ultra-fine grafts are transplanted to their new location on the crown and hairline- they look just like natural hair, even close up.
Dr. Michael Gartner ranks as a #1 Plastic Surgeon in NYC and NJ by RateMDs. He’s also a renowned innovator in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery worldwide.
Together with his expert hair transplant team, he offers the most advanced FUE technology available for dramatic transformations.
Dr. Gartner is one of the few global leaders providing the NeoGraft advanced robotic hair transplant experience. It’s minimally invasive, provides fast recovery and leaves no visible scars.
Find out what makes Nova Medical Hair Transplant Clinic a trusted destination for hair restoration. Call to book your personalized information session today!
NeoGraft reduces harvest time by half with selection, scoring and extraction combined in one step. Multiple handpieces also allow for two operating surgeons. The implantation phase utilizes patented suction-assisted piston devices. At the same time, the practitioner has greater precision capability for depth control and speed, compared with leading FUE devices. In the hands of experienced surgeons, NeoGraft is efficient and fast because it is a more finely tuned instrument.
Digital depth control, automated suction and suction reversal removes finicky processes that are prone to human error. Android controlled smart settings ensure flawless, consistent results and turn multiple steps into a fluid motion.
FUE hair transplant patients in NYC have confidence in intelligently designed, scientifically tested systems with proven track records.
Robotic automation also means surgeon friendly. The NeoGraft guided process doesn’t eliminate the need for a skilled surgeon, rather their strategy and guidance work synergistically with NeoGraft to bring their vision for your hair transplant to life.
In the context of hair transplant surgery, differences measured in fractions of millimetres matter. Regardless of your practitioner’s angle or change in position, consistency is maintained throughout the procedure.
FUE Hair Transplant in NYC – Consultation
We’re ready to create a hair growth plan just for you at the Nova Medical Hair Transplant Clinic.
Robotic FUE hair transplantation in NYC allows precise, realistic results for men and women. One of the reasons this new, advanced approach is trending is that people can finally restore an entire head of hair without giving away that they’ve had a procedure done.
No more visible scars, lengthy recovery, multiple surgeries or awkward “hair plug” results.
You’re invited to call for more information or book your personalized consultation today. If you’ve considered a hair transplant before now, this could be the right time to take the next step. NeoGraft could allow thicker, younger-looking hair to be a reality for you.
Whether you’re tired of covering up with hats, looking for a style change, or sick of wasting money on hair loss solutions that don’t work, we’d love to meet you. Your consultation will involve a health history, scalp exam and detailed discussion about your goals.
We cater to busy A-listers and executives who want fast, effective, and discrete results. We’re happy to accommodate your schedule and answer your questions, so reach out today and get ready to love your hair again.
Many patients appreciate the fact that today’s FUE procedures don’t require them to be put to sleep with a general anesthetic. Your entire 5-6-hour session can be completed while you relax comfortably in our office. Local anesthetic and topical treatments numb the scalp so you can listen to music or watch TV without any discomfort at all.
For some people, hospitals and surgical settings are anxiety-producing, and for medical reasons or personal preference, they may wish to avoid general anesthetic. Now you can.
- Many have already decided an FUE hair transplant in NYC will be their investment in themselves this year. For those predisposed to male pattern baldness, (or female pattern baldness), a permanent, natural-looking hair transplant can restore more than just thick, full, and youthful locks.
The benefits of real growing hair you can wash and style make hair transplant results more preferable than toupees/hairpieces which fall off, shift and require maintenance. Never having to replace or fuss with fake hair again is a compelling benefit.
- Another benefit of modern FUE technology is that micro-grafts with only 1 or 2 hairs implanted at natural angles look real up close. They exit the scalp and follow normal hairline patterns without appearing too thick, dense, “pluggy” or fake.
- FUE enables graft placement through tiny slits which heal quickly. The look of hair plugs is no longer necessary when ultra-fine techniques can deliver strand by strand results.
- Imagine no medication side effects to worry about. Popular hair loss drugs have some benefit when it comes to slowing hair fallout, but everyone experiences their effects, and side effects differently.
- One of the most valuable benefits of a quality NYC hair transplant is being able to take your attention off your hair. That’s because when you feel your best you can confidently shift attention to essential elements in your career and personal life.
- Busy professionals account for much of our discerning clientele, and something they have in common is minimal time to spare for a lengthy recovery. NeoGraft offers the convenience of a single day procedure that has them back to routines within a few days.
- This procedure is considered far less painful than traditional strip harvest methods. Healing a long incision on the scalp is uncomfortable and would take weeks rather than days.
- Activities like swimming, hot tubs, and water sports will be possible for you again! These once loved pastimes can become a sensitive subject for someone struggling to hide baldness. Imagine being active without giving a second thought to your hair. An FUE hair transplant in NYC could allow you to hit the beach without a hot hairpiece, and jump in the pool without ruining a combover.